Enginer Prius PHEV System

Green My Fleet and Team Enginer’s mission is to promote affordable automotive engine technologies that dramatically improve fuel efficiency to 100 MPG.

The 100-year-old ICE technology seems aging due to its low thermal efficiency of merely 20% in typical cases. The rest 80% is dissipated into atmosphere primarily as waste heat.

The Prius Plug In Conversion! Improve fuel efficiency to 100MPG!

 

  • Increase Fuel Efficiency by 40-100%
  • Save the Earth and Your Money
  • Long Cycle Life (2000 Cycles)
  • Latest Extremely Safe Lithium Phosphate Chemistry
  • Wide Range of Operating Temperature (-12F to 167F)
  • First PHEV Conversion Kit for both Prius Gen 1 & Gen 2 Vehicle
  • Very Competitive Pricing (Fraction of Our Competitor’s Price)
  • Return on Investment in 2-3 Years
  • Easy Installation in 2-3 hours
  • 10% Federal Tax Credit

Specifications »

Structure: Stainless steel enclosure box and battery frames.
Posistion: On top of spare tire compartment. Trunk space reserved.
Conversion Time: 2-4 hours
Charge Time: 3 hours from any 110VAC outlet
Battery Capacity:
  • 2kWh (for 10 miles): $1995
  • 4kWh (for 20 miles): $3495
  • DIY: No Batteries $995
  • Note:$1000 is added for California buyers due to CARB compliant cost (5 Year Warranty and certification cost).

Voltage: 48 VDC nominal
System Weight: 120 or 180 lbs with Lithium Ion batteries

 

More Specs.

  • Sixteen 3.2V Cells in Series (48V Nominal)
  • Capacity: 2KWH
  • Weight: 75 lbs
  • Dimension: 22 in x 34 in x 8 in
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Battery Life Cycle: >2000 Times (80DOD%) > 3000 Times(70DOD%)
  • Low Battery Protection
  • Automatic Cell Balancing
  • Fit in compartment between spare tire and trunk floor. Preserve trunk space.
  • Charge Time: 3 Hours
  • Range: 10 Miles (Low Speed EV Mode), 20 Miles (Plugin Hybrid Mode) per charge. Switch back to normal mode after.

This Conversion Kit Includes

  • Sixteen 40AH LiFePO4 Battery Cells
  • 48V 15A charger
  • Two 8-cell Battery Balancers / Monitors
  • 100A Circuit Breaker
  • On/Off Switch with Power and Battery Low Indicators
  • 120VAC Bumper Plug
  • Battery Enclosure
  • Smart DC/DC Converter and Controller
  • 4KWH (32 Cells) option is available with additional $999
  • BUY NOW! $1,995.00

Click to Enlarge!

The Energy Monitor Gallery (Illustration Only)

Battery Drive

Battery Drive

PHEV Charge

PHEV Charge

PHEV Engine Drive Charge

PHEV Engine Drive Charge

PHEV Engine Motor Drive Charge

PHEV Engine Motor Drive Charge

PHEV Engine Motor Drive Charge 2

PHEV Engine Motor Drive Charge 2

PHEV Charge Full Power

PHEV Charge Full Power

PHEV Regen. Charge

PHEV Regen Charge